So you follow me on Instagram or maybe Facebook or my blog only. OR maybe you just stumbled across me blog and found me. So, you know what I share on those platforms. Have you ever wanted to know more about me? Those random facts? Well, today is your lucky day!! Here are 10 RANDOM things about me….
1. Divorced – that is right, I was previously married. I would tell you more about it, but that is a long story and definitely a long blog! Just know, if you are NOT happy or in a situation that you do NOT deserve, YOU have the power to change it! You can always reach out to me if you want to chat about anything!!
2. We lived in Brigantine, NJ for awhile. I absolutely LOVED it! One of the most beautiful places ever and the fall colors in Jersey?! So absolutely picturesque. I can’t wait to go back and visit someday. Until then, here I am, an Arizona girl – born and raised.
3. Meningitis. I had viral meningitis in 2016. Is there much more to say? I was stuck in the hospital for days, told I could die and could not see my kids. I was under quarantine and in more pain than I could have ever imagined. I had Connor drug free and would opt to have 30 babies without any medication before facing meningitis again. For months I had a lingering headache, dizziness and hallucinations. I now have complete and total panic attacks anytime I get the slightest headache.
4. I have 3 brothers. Two are half brother and older than me. One is younger by 4 years. My older two are out of state and my younger brother is about 2 and a half hours away. Because of the distance, I don’t see any of them too often. I do talk to my little brother all the time.
5. Growing up I didn’t have a great relationship with my dad. We are no longer in contact at all. When I was a teenager, my best friend’s dad was really there for me. I am so thankful for her parents for being so amazing. He recently passed away (April 2019).
6. I lived in Hawaii. Yep, another state. I lived in Hawaii Kai, Hawaii for about a year. I was a nanny for a friend’s aunt. I had the worst island fever and was terribly home sick when living there. Who would think that someone can get homesick in paradise?! Now, I would give anything to go back….is the fire department hiring? Haha….should I make Payton apply?
7. I grew up riding horses competitively and I was GOOD at it. I was a state champion. I don’t ride anymore and I miss it more than anything. Unfortunately, with a bum hip, I will never be able to ride the way I used to. I was told that I can ride though, just have to take it easy.
8. I have my GED and High School diploma. Not much else to say! I dropped out of high school and got my GED and then I went back to high school online and earned my diploma. Weird, I know, but I realized that I wanted the diploma.
9. I LOVE mayonnaise. Like love love. I put it on everything and use it for dipping sauce. I love to add other sauces to it to change up the flavor a bit, but you can count on it being on my hot dogs, burgers, anything.
10. I am a victim of attempted rape. Another blog, another day, another moment of digging somewhere that I am not ready to. He is in prison for it.
There is so much more about me left to share, but a lot of it takes some barriers being let down on my end. Make sure you follow me to see when any new blogs come out!